Eye Tracking Lab
The Eye Tracking Lab is located at the Institute for Cognitive and Brain Sciences Building. This lab is equipped with:
- A RED250 Mobile System (250 Hz)
- iView Software Package
- Experiment Suite Scientific Premium
The Experiment Suite Scientific Premium supplies very accurate data and includes features such as:
- Aggregated data mapping on images
- Automatic generation of AOIs for Paragraphs, sentences, words, etc.
- Proportion of Looks analysis to aggregate and compare data across stimuli, participants, and AOIs
Using this equipment, researches can study how participants view and process different types of stimuli such as texts, images, webpages, and videos.